Do my kids have their own logins or just my email and their pins?
This depends on how you set up the profile for each kid. You have the option to set up the account for them, or let them create their own login via email.
- The Add Kid profile screen offers a variety of setting options and this is where you will decide how you want your child to log in.
- Create a Login for Kids? – Disabled by default. Tap the toggle switch to turn on.
- This option allows you to invite your child through an email invitation so they can set up their own login using an email and password. You will be prompted to enter your child’s email address; an invitation will then be sent to them.
- If you do not have an email address for kids or do not want to use it, leave this option turned off.
- Profile PIN (Mandatory if you are adding an email address to your kid) - Type in a four-number pin to add security to the account. Tap View Pin to see the numbers. Tap Hide Pin to hide the numbers.
- Tap Add to create your child’s profile and save all changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.