We're finding that the S'mores aren't being awarded for chores today. Any idea what's happening?
When a child completes a chore, the S'mores should be automatically awarded to them. If this is not happening, you can check to see if the "Chore Approval" option has been enabled. If it has, you will need to approve each chore before the S'mores are awarded. Follow the steps below.
- While editing or creating a chore, tap the orange box icon to access the advanced settings.
- From this screen, you can see if the "Requires Approval" option has been enabled. If it has been enabled, you will need to approve each chore for the S'mores to be awarded. If you wish to enable it, toggle the switch on.
- Add a Photo Proof – Enable this option to require kids to send a photo with every chore they complete. Parents can then review the photo later.
- Requires Approval – Enable this option to allow parents to review the chore marked completed by the child. They can either accept or reject the approval request.
- Lock Chores – Enable this option to lock any chore that is not completed by the due date. This ensures kids are not receiving S’mores for late chores.
3. Tap Apply to save any changes.
4. Continue creating the chore until it has been assigned.
If the issue persists, please contact support.