If you invited your child using an email address, refer to the steps below to have them complete the invite process.
- You will receive an email invitation from your parent like the one below, asking you to join their network. Click the link provided in the email.
- Tap Open to continue to download the app.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to download the S’moresUp App from the App Store.
- After the app has been downloaded, you will be directed to a screen displaying your invite. Tap Sign Up to continue.
- Tap SIGN UP to signup using the email address provided by your parents and with a password of your choice
- You will be prompted to confirm your PIN that was set up by your parent
- Once you successfully enter your PIN, you will be taken to the profile screen set up for you by your parent. You can update your profile from this screen.
|Tap the camera icon to change your profile picture. You can take a new picture, choose an existing photo from your gallery, or remove a previously added photo. Follow the onscreen prompts for cropping and setting photo.|
|Tap inside the Name field to create a profile name. This is also the name that others in your network will see.|
|Tap inside the Age field to enter your child’s age.|
|This is the email address used to create your account. This cannot be changed as it is your login credential.|
|Tap either Male or Female to select the gender your profile will display.|
- Profile PIN (Mandatory) - Type in a four-number pin to add additional security to the account. Tap View Pin to see the numbers. Tap Hide Pin to hide the numbers.
- Tap UPDATE to complete your profile. You will be taken to your profile landing page which might look something like this.